Monday, March 9, 2009

Meet the dancers!

Hello there!
Our performance is coming up in a few weeks now, and we want to introduce the dancers to you.
So here we present you the lovely dancers. Hold your horses, we're going one by one, so don't miss them!
Today we'll start with Ai Kaneko and Dia!

Ai Kaneko
Ai Kaneko

―――How is the rehearsal going?

Everyone is really free and it’s fun. It was hard and tiring for the first three or four days, but compared to that, now it’s pretty calm and easy.

―――How was the workshop and creation in Bangkok?

It was a long time since I participated in a workshop, so it was refreshing. We did a group work apart from the variations, we did some group works with one Japanese dancer and two Thai dancers in one group. In that group, we had to re-create and make a small composition from a certain choreograph, I was in a group with Num and Bubble, and we were the “Shy team”. All 3 of us were to shy and couldn’t start the composition! (laughs) The language was different. I don’t have much opportunity to do things like this in Japan, so I was confused at first, but when we started to move, we didn’t need words, and we some how understood each other. It was fun. Also, there was this chewy sweets made of coconuts, and that was delicious. I think it was sort of like a “Wagashi” ( Japanese traditional sweets) .

―――What did you feel when you first met the Thai dancers?

I did read their profiles before I went to Bangkok, so when I met them, I thought no wonder. And when I saw them move, I understood why Ide made the choice to choose these dancers. They are all so sweet. They gave us message cards saying “I’m glad to meet you” and presents. This doesn’t happen in Japan, so. They gave us T shirts too.

―――Do you feel any difference from the works of Idevian Crew?

Definitely different. …But I don’t know what. The Japanese dancers have always been with Ide, so we understand a lot without words, but for this time we can’t use that. It’s starting everything from scratch. Fresh! I think the choreograph is Ide, but it’s completely different. It’s also different from just having non-Idevian Japanese dancers.

―――Last question, do you have any questions to the Thai members?

I want to ask Dia what kind of men she likes.

Now we give you Akiira Modesakoon A.K.A "Dia"!
Dia

―――How many times have you been to Japan?

It’s my first time. It’s my first time to go overseas. My impression of Japan is that it has old traditions, and people being busy, stressed. I don’t have much image of Japanese people smiling.

―――What do you think about the members?

I think we are a very good team. We all get together very well, and they are all enjoyable, so we can share the same fun atmosphere, and I think I’m lucky to be able to participate with these members.

―――What did you feel when you first saw Ide’s dance?

It was interesting. It’s cute. I think it’s cute and nice.

―――What do you think of Ide?

Kawaii!! (Cute) and Funny. I’m happy to get to work with him.

―――What is your favorite Japanese food?

Everything! Curry! Sushi! Sashimi, everything. Snacks are the best. I love Japanese food very much. All type!

―――Do you have any place you want to go in Japan?

I would like to go to Mt.Fuji. And also see Sakura. (cherry blossoms)

―――A short message to the Japanese audience please.

Thank you for coming to see the show. I want you to laugh a lot. Burst out laughing!

―――Any questions to the Japanese members?

Aichan. Are you tireless? You just keep dancing but don’t seem tired. Do you get tired at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment