Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meet the dancers! 3

Were you waiting for me?


I know you were! so here we go! Today we present you Egg and Out from Thailand!

This lovely dancer is Chayanuch Akjiratikarl A.K.A "Egg"


―――How many times have you been in Japan?

It’s my first time.

――How is the rehearsal going?

It’s fun and exciting. It’s tough but I want to challenge. Ide laughs during the rehearsals, and makes us happy and want to try.

―――Were there any difference in rehearsals in Japan and Bangkok?

It wasn’t easy when I just came here. In his choreograph, I have to do both acting and dancing, and it’s a challenge.

―――What do you think of his style?

It’s very interesting. The story comes into his body and he makes it into dance. You can’t see anything like this in Thai. Sometimes the choreograph is humorous, and I think it’s very good.

―――What is your favorite Japanese food?

Curry rice! I also like Crepes. I like everything.

―――Is there any place you would like to go in Japan?

I want to go to Hokkaido, because I want to see snow.

―――Do you have any questions to the Japanese members?

Aichan. Why are you so skinny? You dance all day and don’t eat anything!


Now I give you the lovely twin sister Chanchana Akjiratiharl A.K.A "Out"


―――How many times have you been to Japan?

It’s my first time.

―――What do you think about Ide?

Very strange. I have never seen dance like this. I have done contemporary before, but it was nothing like this. It looks very simple but it’s really into details. Very deep. You have to use your whole body. Ide always makes us enjoy his work. He tries to explain to the Thai members, and make us enjoy and relax.

―――What’s your favorite food?

Curry rice! And what is it in Japanese? TONKATSU. But I like everything.

―――Is there any place you want to go in Japan?

Disney Land!!

―――Can you give a message to the Japanese audience?

You cannot miss “Kokashita”!

―――Do you have any questions to the Japanese dancers?
To Aichan and Mineko, How can you keep a cute baby face like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment