Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meet the dancers! 2

Hello there!

I know you have been waiting todays issue. So now I present you Kero and Mineko Saito!

Here is our guy Kanison Youngprampree A.K.A Kero, from Thailand!
―――How many times have you been in Japan?

It’s my 6th time. All of them are for work. I would like to come to Japan for a trip some day.

―――How is the rehearsal going?

It’s going well. It feels the same as in Thai.

―――What do you think of Ide?

He is full of ideas and his expressions are rich. I think he has the instinct to see people. He has the ability to determine what suits who.

―――Are there any places you would like to go in Japan?

I already went to Mt. Fuji, and the ocean near Aomori, and to Asakusa, so I want to go to eat apples. I would also like to go to Mt. Fuji again.

―――Can we have a message to the Japanese audience?

I want you to see the Thai people dancing Ide’s dance.

―――Do you have any questions to the members?

To Ide. What do you think of us, and what do you think of me?
Now I would like to introduce you to Mineko Saito, from Japan!
―――How is the rehearsal going?

It’s very enjoyable. Maybe care free, so to say. Maybe my pacing goes along with the others. It feels comfortable being in this group.

―――Do you feel any difference with the Idevian Crew? And if so, in what ways?

It’s different from the Idevian Crew. We have unknown factors. When it’s with the idevian dancers, there is secure feeling in a good way, but this time the Thai members have unknown factors and I wonder what kind of movements they will do, and what kind of characters they are going to express, and it’s very refreshing and interesting. It’s a different stimuli than usual.

―――Do you feel any difference in the creation in Bangkok and Tokyo?

In Bangkok, we had the nervousness of meeting each other for the first time, and I was scared, so I had to have this spirit to get up and dance. Now, I think we have the feeling of togetherness. At the beginning it was carefully watching each others move, but now I think we are all accepting each others existence.

―――What was your impression when you first met the Thai members?

I heard of the audition held in October, that there were 2 other Minekos there! So I was happy when I saw some members that I had noticed in the video. The two Minekos (Egg and Out) are like me in their attitude. Like their arms crossed together, and their way of using the space when they dance is really similar to me. It’s very easy to dance with them, but because they are much bigger than me, I’m moving bigger than usual. Dynamically! There aren’t many Japanese dancers who are this much alike to me. I have danced with French dancers, but it’s my first time to have dancers this similar to me.

―――Do you have any special episodes of Bangkok?

When we ate really hot spicy food, we got very chatty. It’s nice to have a fun meal. It doesn’t go like this with Japanese food, and it was a lot of fun having food with the Japanese members as well. I was also surprised by the electricity shorted out. Well, we really made it there.

―――Do you have any questions to the Thai members?
I want to know every one’s life style in Thai. What their every day life is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment